RE: [RFC v2] /dev/iommu uAPI proposal

From: Tian, Kevin
Date: Wed Aug 04 2021 - 18:59:30 EST

I'm getting even more confused with this comment. Isn't it the
consensus from day one that physical PASID should not be exposed
to userspace as doing so breaks live migration? with PASID emulation
vIOMMU only cares about vPASID instead of pPASID, and the uAPI
only requires user to register vPASID instead of reporting pPASID
back to userspace...

Thanks
Kevin