Dear Beneficiary,

From: UN Strategic Coordination
Date: Tue Aug 24 2021 - 13:39:38 EST

United Nations Assistant Secretary-General for Development
Coordination, In Affiliation with World Bank.

Dear Beneficiary,

We have previously sent you emails in respect of your outstanding
compensation payment which has since been assigned to you. We were
going through your payment portfolio and came to a logical conclusion
that you are yet to receive your 2021 Covid-19 compensation payment.
We must get you informed that your email was listed among those that
are yet to receive their compensation payment. The United Nations in
Affiliation with World Bank have agreed to compensate each with the
sum of USD1,500, 000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) only.

For this reason, you are to receive your payment through a certified
ATM CARD PAYMENT. Note, with this ATM Card you can withdraw money and
also make payment anywhere in the World without any problem and please
for no reason should you disclose your account information as your
account information is not and can never be needed before you receive
your card payment.

Contact Name: Mrs. Mariam Almeer
Email: dr.ramzym001@xxxxxxxxx

Please ensure that you follow the directives and instructions of Mrs.
Mariam Almeer so that within 24-72 hours you would have received your
card payment and your secret pin code issued directly to you for
security reasons. We apologize on behalf of the United Nations
Development Coordination for any delay you might have encountered in
the past.

Yours Faithfully,

Assistant Secretary General-General- Volker Turk
United Nations for Strategic Coordination