Re: [GIT PULL] RCU changes for v5.15

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Aug 30 2021 - 15:54:42 EST

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 9:15 PM Paul E. McKenney <paulmck@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please pull the latest RCU git tree from:

Pulled.

I do note that you are one of the few people I pull from that haven't
converted to signed tags yet.

It's not technically a problem, since I trust the kernel.org
repositories, but when I notice I try to gently push people to use
signed tags even on kernel.org repositories. It's just a good idea.

So here's that gentle nudge.

I even have an old pgp key from you in my keyring, so I know you at
some point had one. And making git use them really is not a log more
than using "git tag -s" to create one, and pointing me at the tag
instead of the branch name.

Linus