CORISBANK INTERNATIONAL OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION

From: CorisBank International
Date: Wed Sep 01 2021 - 14:11:35 EST

Att: Client

CORISBANK INTERNATIONAL URGENT NOTIFICATION

Notification / Notification/ Notification

Note, We are writing to inform you officially that Finally the Central
Bank Financial Authority have approved to transfer your $8.2Million
which was signed by late Mrs Rose Banneth the COVID.19 victim to
transfer to you, Late Mrs Rose Banneth the France Lady contacted us to
transfer her fund in our bank to you for Orphanage work before she
died by the COVID.19
and as it is now, you will receive your fund through our corresponding
bank in Dubai [Emirate Investment Bank ] for security reason. Please
you should reconfirm your details to receive the $8.2Million.

Name, Country, Address, occupations, Age, Telephone number, account
Details so that we can immediately forward to the World Bank to
transfer the fund.
You are advised to comply on timely manner to permit this esteem bank
transfer your fund as scheduled.

We look forward to serving you better
Your Financial Comfort Is A Priority
Thank you for choosing Corisbank International.

Sincerely,

----

Mr Diakarya Ouattara
Managing Director