Re: [memcg] 0f12156dff: will-it-scale.per_process_ops -33.6% regression

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Sep 07 2021 - 14:34:04 EST

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 10:52 AM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So _right_now_ my plan is to revert the two obvious cases:
>
> 0f12156dff28 memcg: enable accounting for file lock caches
> b65584344415 memcg: enable accounting for pollfd and select bits arrays

That "my plan" became "my action", because I ended up having another
VM revert due to an oops report and once I started doing that, I just
did all my pending reverts.

If people are aware of any other cases I missed, please holler.
Because right now my revert queue is empty, but it migth be because I
overlooked something.

Linus