Re: [net 1/7] net/mlx5: Bridge, fix uninitialized variable usage
Date: Wed Sep 08 2021 - 06:50:13 EST
This series was applied to netdev/net.git (refs/heads/master):
On Tue, 7 Sep 2021 14:24:14 -0700 you wrote:
> From: Vlad Buslov <vladbu@xxxxxxxxxx>
> In some conditions variable 'err' is not assigned with value in
> mlx5_esw_bridge_port_obj_attr_set() and mlx5_esw_bridge_port_changeupper()
> functions after recent changes to support LAG. Initialize the variable with
> zero value in both cases.
Here is the summary with links:
- [net,1/7] net/mlx5: Bridge, fix uninitialized variable usage
- [net,2/7] net/mlx5: Fix rdma aux device on devlink reload
- [net,3/7] net/mlx5: Lag, don't update lag if lag isn't supported
- [net,4/7] net/mlx5: FWTrace, cancel work on alloc pd error flow
- [net,5/7] net/mlx5: Fix potential sleeping in atomic context
- [net,6/7] net/mlx5e: Fix mutual exclusion between CQE compression and HW TS
- [net,7/7] net/mlx5e: Fix condition when retrieving PTP-rqn
You are awesome, thank you!
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.