Re: [Tech-board-discuss] IMPORTANT: CIVS opt-in for Technical Advisory Board voting

From: Laura Abbott
Date: Mon Sep 20 2021 - 12:19:53 EST

On 9/20/21 12:03, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:48 PM Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 5:37 PM Dave Hansen <dave@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
My @linux.intel.com account is the most common one from the git logs. I
have only received one TAB-related email there:

Subject: Upcoming Technical Advisory Board election -- look for
your ballot

However, I never actually received a ballot at that email, presumably
because of this CIVS opt-in issue.

Was this just me? Or would it be appropriate to send these opt-in
instructions to all of those that should have received a ballot instead
of just sending to the mailing lists?

I did the CIVS opt-in, and entered the confirmation number.
Still, unlike Vlastimil, I saw no way to vote?
Just retried the opt-in, "already opted-in".

If you use multiple email addresses, make sure to opt-in using the exact
same one on which you received the original email from Laura.
Then there will be a link to the actual poll after entering the confirmation
code.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

Geert

Yes that is correct. We attempted to consolidate e-mail addresses if you
contribute under multiple ones. This is a pain point we will need to fix
next year.

Thanks,
Laura