Re: [Tech-board-discuss] IMPORTANT: CIVS opt-in for Technical Advisory Board voting

From: Laura Abbott
Date: Mon Sep 20 2021 - 12:30:27 EST

On 9/20/21 12:23, Mark Brown wrote:
On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:18:09PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote:

Yes that is correct. We attempted to consolidate e-mail addresses if you
contribute under multiple ones. This is a pain point we will need to fix
next year.

Will we be getting some futher mail when we should vote? I opted in but
didn't vote at that time - I saw the vote was listed but didn't realise
that voting was open since people still seemed to be nominating.

Nominations are now closed and voting is now open. Please vote at your
convenience.

Thanks,
Laura