Attention

From: Western Union
Date: Sat Oct 09 2021 - 08:47:59 EST

Attention

We have deposited the check of your fund $800,000.00 through western
union department Togo after our final meeting regarding your fund,

All you will do is to contact western union director Mrs. Rebecca
William via Whites- app +22893853364
Or email (wu7790636@xxxxxxxxx) she will give you direction on how you
will be receiving your fund daily, remember to send her your full
information to avoid wrong transfer

Information such as

Receiver name-------------------
Home address--------------------
Your country-----------------------
Your copy of passport-----------
Your phone number------------

Though Mr. Tony has sent $5000 through western union in your name
today so contact Mrs. Rebecca William as soon as you receive this
email and tell her to give you the MTCN code, Sender name
question/answer to pick the $5000, please let us to know as soon as
you received all your fund

Best regards
WESTERN UNION AGENT.