Business Transaction

From: GRIMME Landmaschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
Date: Tue Oct 12 2021 - 15:43:33 EST

Hello

Do you have a moment to Correspond with me via email? I have an
obligation that I would like you to complete ASAP.

Regards,
Christoph Grimme
CEO
GRIMME Landmaschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
Hunteburger Str. 32
49401 Damme
Germany
Private Email: christophgrimme.gmbh@xxxxxxxxx

Grimme GmbH & Co. KG. Copyright 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material or excerpts of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.