Partnership For Good Investment

From: Caroll Benmoore
Date: Thu Nov 18 2021 - 01:25:20 EST

--
My Dear,

I am Mr Caroll Benmoore a Medical Doctor in prosession from UK
is here to brife you. I served in United States of America Military
Hospital in Afghanistan. Do to The crisis raise by The Talibans to
controll And took over the Afghanistan Nation, i decided to trun back
to my country for my safety. Am here compelled to contact you
concerning a business deal which would be beneficial to us and will
lead us into Partnership Investment. I have some US funds that i
successfully moved out of the country, It is an oil business money
deal i did with citizen of Afghanistan. Reply back so that i can give
you my full details.

Dr.Caroll Benmoore.