Re: [patch v2 00/30] x86/apic: Rework APIC registration

From: Sohil Mehta
Date: Thu Feb 01 2024 - 17:10:57 EST

On 1/23/2024 5:10 AM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:

> and is available from git here:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tglx/devel.git topo-full-v2

I have been testing these patches on an Ivy Bridge and a Kaby Lake
machine. They seem to be working fine for the most part (except for the
nr_cpus=1 issue).

I also went through the checkpatch errors/warnings for all the patches
and nothing noteworthy stood out. There were a couple of white-space
errors that might be worth fixing. I'll reply inline on the patches to
make it easier to fix.

Sohil