Re: [tip: x86/boot] x86/boot: Ignore NMIs during very early boot

From: Zeng Heng
Date: Wed Apr 03 2024 - 02:33:25 EST

Hi Borislav Petkov,

My main job is to develop driver software based on arm64 features. Sometimes I also

help to analyze and solve problems found by other departments on x86 servers, and

contribute repair patches to the community.

I sent you the almost same patch before

(https://lore.kernel.org/all/20230110102745.2514694-1-zengheng4@xxxxxxxxxx/),

but you kept struggling with my grammar rather than the code logic itself,

and even questioned my motives for sending the patch.

(https://lore.kernel.org/all/Y7174pEWZ8IzCdQ9@xxxxxxx/)

Until just now, I saw your completely different responses to the same patch.

I'm not pointing this out to change anything, but in the hope that other people or

my colleagues would avoid encountering similar things.

Regards,

Zeng Heng