[GIT PULL] HID fixes for 6.9

From: Benjamin Tissoires
Date: Thu Apr 25 2024 - 04:22:40 EST

Linus,

please pull from

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hid/hid.git tags/for-linus-2024042501

to receive HID subsystem fixes, namely:

=====

- A couple of i2c-hid fixes (one of them being the one Thorsten told you
about - sorry for the delay) (Kenny Levinsen & Nam Cao)

- A config issue with mcp-2221 when CONFIG_IIO is not enabled (Abdelrahman Morsy)

- A dev_err fix in intel-ish-hid (Zhang Lixu)

- A couple of mouse fixes for both nintendo and Logitech-dj (Nuno
Pereira and Yaraslau Furman)

- I'm changing my main kernel email address as it's way simpler for me
than the Red Hat one (Benjamin Tissoires)

=====

Thanks.

Abdelrahman Morsy (1):
HID: mcp-2221: cancel delayed_work only when CONFIG_IIO is enabled

Benjamin Tissoires (1):
MAINTAINERS: update Benjamin's email address

Kenny Levinsen (1):
HID: i2c-hid: Revert to await reset ACK before reading report descriptor

Nam Cao (1):
HID: i2c-hid: remove I2C_HID_READ_PENDING flag to prevent lock-up

Nuno Pereira (1):
HID: nintendo: Fix N64 controller being identified as mouse

Yaraslau Furman (1):
HID: logitech-dj: allow mice to use all types of reports

Zhang Lixu (1):
HID: intel-ish-hid: ipc: Fix dev_err usage with uninitialized dev->devc

.mailmap | 2 ++
MAINTAINERS | 4 ++--
drivers/hid/hid-logitech-dj.c | 4 +---
drivers/hid/hid-mcp2221.c | 2 ++
drivers/hid/hid-nintendo.c | 8 ++++----
drivers/hid/i2c-hid/i2c-hid-core.c | 38 ++++++++------------------------------
drivers/hid/intel-ish-hid/ipc/ipc.c | 2 +-