Linux Kernel Code of Conduct Committee: March 31, 2024

From: Shuah Khan
Date: Fri Apr 26 2024 - 10:13:54 EST

Linux Kernel Code of Conduct Committee: March 31, 2024

In the period of October 1, 2023 through March 31, 2024, the Code of
Conduct Committee received the following reports:

Unprofessional behavior or comments in email: 2

The result of the investigation:
- Education and coaching clarifying the role of Code of Conduct
conduct on conversations that don't go against the CoC.
- Education and coaching the individuals on the impact of making
unprofessional comments which could be misunderstood leading
to negative impressions about the community.

The reports were about the offhand comments made while rejecting
the code which are not violations of the Code of Conduct.

Unacceptable behavior or comments on a private invitee only chat
channel: 1
- Education and coaching clarifying the role of Code of Conduct
conduct on conversations that occur on a private chat channel.

We would like to thank the Linux kernel community members who have
supported the adoption of the Code of Conduct and who continue to
uphold the professional standards of our community. If you have
questions about this report, please write to <conduct@xxxxxxxxxx>.

Please visit the following Code of Conduct link below for information
about the Code of Conduct Committee and previous reports:

- https://www.kernel.org/code-of-conduct.html

thanks,
-- Shuah (On behalf of the Code of Conduct Committee)