Re: linux-next: duplicate patch in the risc-v tree

From: Palmer Dabbelt
Date: Sun Apr 28 2024 - 17:55:50 EST

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 14:35:53 PDT (-0700), Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patch):

bac292e849d7 ("selftests: sud_test: return correct emulated syscall value on RISC-V")

This is commit

17c67ed752d6 ("selftests: sud_test: return correct emulated syscall value on RISC-V")

in Linus' tree.

Sorry about that, looks like I accidentally merge this into both for-next and fixes. It's a fix, though not strictly a regression (the selftest never worked), so maybe I just was being too careful the first time.

I dropped it from for-next.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell