Re: Kernel math prob? or other problem? (fwd)

Stephen C. Tweedie (sct@presence.co.uk)
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 18:28:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

On Tue, 27 Jun 1995, James L. McGill wrote:

> I only slightly suspect this to be a kernel related issue, but I think
> it is likely enough to post to the kernel list. At least you can tell
> me if it is relevant.
>
> Every time I attempt to run the program against my data, it gets about
> 1/3 of the way through, and aborts with a "Floating Point Exception".

Remy Card reported that the same error occured with a program he released
when it was compiled under gcc-2.6.3. Have you tried using a different
compiler version?

Cheers,
Stephen.

--