Re: prototype kernel configuration program (patch)

David Anderson (partek@indecent.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 18:01:27 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Jul 1995, Andrew Veliath wrote:
> If anyone is interested, I have a ~20k [gzipped] patch for v1.3.11 which
> while not fully functional, gives at least an idea of what an alternative
> configuration could be like.
[snip]

I applied the patch and everything, and I LIKE it. I don't know how many
times I've had to go back through the normal configuration just to fix 1
little thing. I of course could just change the config files, but I seem
to always miss something, and it takes longer to figure out what needs to
be set rather than running through the configuration again.

Later,
David