Re: Question on SENDMAIL linux-config

Tudor Popescu (root@ts.pcnet.ro)
Sat, 30 Sep 1995 14:16:23 +0200 (GMT+0200)

On Fri, 29 Sep 1995, Arthur S. Petrossian wrote:

> I have a trouble configuring SENDMAIL in Linux.
> ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
> I need my Linux to translate incoming UUCP mails into
> SMTP messages and vice versa, while working as a Mail Server
> for our site.

Hmm. There's a (short) doc in /usr/src/sendmail/cf or somewhere.
But if you have the whole sendmail archive(for example
sendmail-8.6.12.tar.gz or sendmail-8.7.tar.gz) there's a bigger
documentation(in the doc subdirectory) which is very interesting.. it
shows you the art of creating rules in sendmail.. which is cool

> where must I look to get info about CONFIGURING Sendmail under Linux.
>
> I'm not so experienced yet, so excuse for such question if it seems to be
> not deserving your attention....
>
> Looking forward to hear from you
>
> Best Regards !

Same to you!