Re: TEST, PLEASE IGNORE ...

Jurgen Botz (jbotz@orixa.mtholyoke.edu)
Mon, 06 Nov 1995 00:19:02 -0500

Mister Linux wrote:
> And for all of you who do not: the VGER list processor lists me as on the
> list, but i haven't get any messages since Oct. 24 ...
>
> So i decided to give it a test ...

Well, it works, but something is wrong... I've gotten fewer than normal
messages since about the 24th, and some messages dated from around the
24th have just been arriving over the last few days (such as Linus's
announcement of 1.3.36... I had been running 37 for 5 days by the time
I got the announcement of 36! It seems like part of the traffic is
getting queued somewhere and the queue is not catching up...

--
Jurgen Botz, jbotz@mtholyoke.edu                            C:\ONGRATNS.W95!
"Unix?  What's that?  Is that like Linux?"