Re: Does anyone know?

Jared Mauch (jared@wolverine.hq.cic.net)
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:02:19 -0500 (EST)

PRI lines are nothing new. They've been around as long as a fract.
t1 has been around.

What are you going to use a (t1/pri) card for? A pri line is
just a t1 provisioned with 23 bri channels, and the 24th is used for
switching.

What are you going to hook a pri line up to your linux box for?

If you wanna do wan stuff, you should get a t1 or a fract t1.

- jared

Andrew T. Veliath spewed: