Re: your mail

Jared Mauch (jared@wolverine.hq.cic.net)
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 13:43:03 -0500 (EST)

It could at least be called libc-5.2.18.if-you-are-stupid-get-this

These notes are there for a reason, they can't force you to get
them, you have to be clueful enough to grab them. Most people just say
"Fuck, doesn't work, lets ask". That's why people piss and moan when ps -u
doesn't work anymore either.

- Jared

Jon Hamilton spewed: