Re: Patches

Jeremy A. Gilbert (grath@gryphon.ccs.brandeis.edu)
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 18:18:25 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Michael Meskes wrote:

> I'd like to compile a list of patches that are kept up-to-date with the
> kernel, but for whatever reason have not found their way into it. Accounting
> comes to mind. I'd suggest to add a file to the kernel source that lists all
> these avaiblable (and stable) patches. If you have any address please send
> them to me.

Speaking of which, do you know if process accounting is working with
1.3.61> and if so where can I find it? I was able to make the 1994
patches work ok with some slight massaging until 1.3.60 or so, and then
the a.out/elf split was introduced and there was so much to hack that I
just gave up. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

grath@gryphon.ccs.brandeis.edu