Re: Outstanding pre-production issues and next dev. cycle...

Tue, 27 Feb 1996 21:35:55 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Larry 'Daffy' Daffner wrote:
> 4) New/expanded/updated hardware drivers
> ????

Well I think we need video support in the kernel, not to the extent of X
in the kernel, but at least enough so that when the kernel thinks we are
in a sain text mode, that we realy are. I know that there is GGI (??)
in the body for more info). I don't want to start annother flame war.... no
make that large, and loud descussion ....
Bryn
--
PGP key available from any good server   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
1024/EB275221 1995/09/05 Bryn P. A. Jones |            initiated.