Re: Outstanding pre-production issues and next dev. cycle...

Andrae Muys (A.Muys@mailbox.uq.oz.au)
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 10:29:15 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Larry 'Daffy' Daffner wrote:

> Along similar lines, now that this development cycle has wound up with
> respect to new features, what is being cooked up for the next
> development cycle? A couple questions to consider:
>
> 4) Other
> BSD ffs?
> linux able to run BSD binaries?
> anything else?

I was wondering if pthreads are supported in 1.3.xx or is support for
them planned in the next development cycle?

Andrae Muys.

a.muys@mailbox.uq.oz.au | #include <favourate_disclaimer.h>

Andrae Muys | When people make sweeping statements about
DSTC, RDU-CRC | "Ms Crapware" or some such nonsense it's
University of Queensland. | almost directly related to trying to run
Australia | those applications under Windows...