Re: Outstanding pre-production issues and next dev. cycle...

Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 01:37:29 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Larry 'Daffy' Daffner wrote:

> It looks like we're getting very close to a production release, given
> the apparent stability of 1.3.68. So, an obvious question comes to
> mind: What priority bugs remain in 1.3.68? Does anyone have a
> complete list of what needs to be done before we call it 1.4/2.0?

I've seen nothing about this recently...so what's the status of quota
support? I know it's been in the 1.3.x kernels for some time. Is it
finally bug-free? Is it still only implemented for ext2? Many people
will be very happy to see reliable disk quotas in 1.4/2.0.

Jon Lewis | Mime attachments are OK
jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net | But please ask before sending
http://inorganic5.fdt.net | unsolicited huge files.
________Finger jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net for PGP public key_______