Re: LILO problems

root (root@surfer.ppp.usit.net)
Sat, 2 Mar 1996 14:54:48 -0500 (EST)

Me too....same problem ( #1 anyhow...)
FIX FOR ME WAS....making native NOT bootable to start with....
got into setup and installed everything...
made sure to user a 'formatted' disk to make my lilo boot disk
( What was happening to me was that I got an error when
writing to /dev/fd0 and I ignored it...bad mistake)
and #2, follow EXACTLY the steps in infomagic booklet if
using their distribution....have fun