Re: Kernels 1.3.7x and Masquerade.

Graham Mitchell (gmitch@woodlea.wintermute.co.uk)
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 01:41:36 +0000

On 20 Mar 96 at 14:49, Gary A Ernst wrote:

> Seems like FTP from a masqueraded host is broke. Fragments again ?
> The initial connection seems ok but an ls seems to send things into a
> hang.

Yup.... there are also problems with Netscape too. Sometimes it
refuses to look at a particular page, or comes back saying the page
contains no info, or even sometimes just times out. However, using
lynx on my Linux box (I dont run X on it) always comes back with the
page that Netscape didn't like.

Graham
Ask not what you can do for your country,
but what your government is doing to you