Re: double ACKs ? some connections hang ...

Pat Crean (pat@parrett.net)
Sat, 06 Apr 1996 09:44:24 -0500

I've been having very similar problems --- here I've got a 1.3.7/8.* system
acting as a terminal server and 1.3.6/7/8.* mail server --- pop3 connections
to the mail server from a ppp connection on the term server frequently slow
down or hang completely --- tcpdump shows duplicate or never-ending acks
from mail server.