Re: "IP Masquerading for applications"

Michael Slater (aonline@sol.rlcc.com.au)
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 01:11:50 +0800 (WST)

On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Darren Reed wrote:

If you want to use Software that is garuanteed to work, then you should
try buying commercial software. the people who have developed all of this
fine software for us to use, ask nothing for it's use and i find it in
most cases better than it's commercial counterparts. I for one am gratefull
for it's availablity and do what i can to support the concept of _FREE_
software. And i dont complain if something does not meet my expectations,
but rather look upon it as a challenge to find out why it does not work.