Re: Unices are created equal, but ...

Amancio Hasty Jr. (hasty@rah.star-gate.com)
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 23:48:17 -0700

Benchmarking is a good idea not just to compete with other OSes but
also measure the performance of the OSes 8)

If anything needs to improve on the *free* unix systems is application
deployment. A cheap way to get apps is to have a Win95 emulation
layer so that we can run Win95 apps.

Is nice to a have a bullet train however I want a smooth ride and
a comfortable seat 8)

Cheers,
Amancio