Re: SCSI_GENERIC header (sg.h) not user visible

Michael Neuffer (neuffer@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de)
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 22:15:33 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> While working with an sg based program for scsi tapes I found that the
> sg.h header needed for such a program is private in linux/drivers/scsi.
>
> Should it not be moved to /usr/include/linux?

Yes.

> Also, it is missing the standard #ifdef protection for multiple includes.

I'll add it with my next patch that I send to Linus.

> Who is looking after the scsi subsystem these days?

Generally if every author responsible for his own driver.

Who is in charge in general is hard to say. Leonard has been doing a lot of
work and so have I. Eric and Drew have been rather quite lately.

Mike

Michael Neuffer i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net 13455 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.677.2900 Beaverton, OR 97008