Re: US ISDN for Linux??

David ``Joel Katz'' Schwartz (stimpson@stimpson.igc.net)
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 03:58:54 -0400 (EDT)

I wrote a Linux driver for the Combinet 1000 EVERYWARE series.
That's now the Cisco something or other series. Ftp to ftp.igc.net and
look in /pub/combinet. It's a little tricky to get working, but you can
always email me any questions.

They have a built-in NT1 and Stac compression. (Well, the 1060
does, whatever Cisco renamed that.)