Re: US ISDN for Linux??

Graham Mitchell (gmitch@woodlea.wintermute.co.uk)
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 18:47:13 +0000

On 7 Apr 96 at 1:19, Christopher J. Shaulis wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm a USA person putting together a new Linux box.

<snip>

> Finding things with drivers is the hard part.

Isn't it just..... Same goes for me in the UK too..... ISDN
installation costs are going to be coming down here in the next few
months, and I think I'm going to jump when they do. The problem is
that most of the routing kit etc is (too) expensive. So i'd love to
find cards with Linux and Win95/WinNT (sorry) drivers.
Graham

Ask not what you can do for your country,
but what your government is doing to you