Re: striped swapping?

Sat, 27 Apr 1996 13:34:34 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Steve Payne wrote:

> Hiyall,
>
> If I have two swap partitions on two separate hard drives (on separate
> busses) under linux is the swapper clever enough to strip (even corsely
> (sp?)) bewteen them? (I'm guessing you _can_ have more than one swap
> partition active at once).

When I asked this (I was the last one I think), it seamed so but I don't
think it's clever enough to notice if it's on a different disk or not (or
bus), and yes you can.

> srp

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.