Re: cdrom: "df" != real size ?

Fri, 31 May 1996 02:43:59 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 30 May 1996, Herbert Rosmanith wrote:

> > Appx %5 of the filesystem is reserved for root only.
> >

> but not on a CD-rom, that would be useless.

Hmm, seem's to me that the CD can down right lie about it's size (in the
fs header), and a SCSI cd can report a nearly correct value, that's up to
56 (I think it was) sectors ? blocks ? wrong.
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.