Let's name the penguin! (was: Re: Linux 2.0 really _is_ released..)

Henning Schmiedehausen (barnard@forge.franken.de)
10 Jun 1996 16:18:56 +0200

torvalds@cs.helsinki.fi (Linus Torvalds) writes:

>Ok, I took the plunge, and Linux-2.0 is out there on the normal sites. I even
>got the energy to write some inane announcement about it on cola, so it's too
>late to chicken out any more.

So it's the 'Electrified Penguin on Cola' release? ;-)

Anyway: Congratulations for this great achievement.

Let's start the 'We name that penguin while Linus is not around' contest.

I vote for 'Homer' (Of course) :-)

Ciao
Henning

--
Henning Schmiedehausen       ...side by side in orbit... around a fairer SUN.
barnard@forge.franken.de     http://www.franken.de/users/forge/henning

In accordance with the normal UNIX design philosophy nuke(8) does not prevent you from nuking yourself. -- nuke(8) manpage