Re: Problem with top

Hasdi R Hashim (hasdi@engin.umich.edu)
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 14:25:07 -0400 (EDT)

He he he.... did you upgrade to the latest procps when runing the new kernel?
(I believe top uses some programs from procpc)

This question has been answered many many many many many times in this
mailing list....

There's also a homepage about things to upgrade before running 2.0.... also
announced many many times by SoulThief in the mailing list, and the IRC...

http://netrom.com/~soul

How is it possible you missed thie answer to this frequently asked question?
(so we can serve you better in the future:)

Regards

Hasdi