Re: more make help

Ethan Emeson (emesone@elwha.evergreen.edu)
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 15:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

Ms. Tischler:
If you were to read my original post (Fri, 14 Jun 1996 15:59:05),
you would find that I apologized for burdening the list with such a
trivial problem, and furthermore tried to turn it into a constructive
forum for the discussion of how to avoid such postings in the future. Does
such resemble the thought of the user who only wants "pretty pictures and
totally pre-digested pup where the User is NOT required to think at all."?
Such blanket categorizations, particularly when given in the face of such
attempted humility, might prod the "pretty picture" lovers from the "great
unwashed massed" to categorize certain kernel developers as
self-aggrandizing egomaniacs bent on perversely generating their
self-esteem (atrophied by their lack of healthy human interaction- sad
fact of life). We wouldn't want that now, would we?
Ethan