Re: more make help

Kevin M Bealer (kmb203@psu.edu)
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 20:11:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Albert Cahalan wrote:

(clip)
> > The problem is people find they can't resist replying with a clever
> > snippet of sarcasm. I also find it interesting that many so-called kernel
> > developers I see posting these newbie flames never post otherwise in
> > real issues.
>
> Can we get these lusers bounced from the list? I've had the misfortune
> to encounter Mark Hahn <hahn@neurocog.lrdc.pitt.edu>, and I think there
> are several others that like to flame people for just being alive...

This type of thing was discussed before with regard to off-topic stuff, and
I believe the general consensus was:

no you can't.

(Note however that you can get similar results with a "killfile", which will
purge mail from certain people from your personal machine, if you really
feel like censoring your own incoming mail.)

__kmb203@psu.edu_________________________Debian__1.1___Linux__2.0.0___
Two men looked out through prison bars; One saw mud, the other stars.