Moderation of linux-kernel

Drew Eckhardt (drew@poohsticks.org)
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 12:44:12 -0600

In message <CMM-RU.1.5.835035236.tdyas@er5.rutgers.edu>, tdyas@eden.rutgers.edu
writes:
>The thread regarding ET Technologies and its business practices in the
>Linux market and other commercial companies in the Linux market will
>stop now. The thread has turned into a flamefest. Any mesages posted
>to the thread will result in the poster going on my probation
>list. Any other posts by that same person will result in an immediate
>unsubscribe and ban.

I was under the mistaken impression that this was still an unmoderated list,
with a rather loose charter. Since it's not, I'd like to point out that
the other off-subject (ie, unsubscribe, user-land, etc.) messages are a
lot more plentiful than the ET thread, and at least as anoying. Please
be uniform in your moderation and do something about them too, find a
new moderator who will, or restore the list to its previous unmoderated
status.

--
By using this line in your .sig, you violate 18 USC 1462, committing a class D
felony, good for up to 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine: