Re: Power Save on the console

Thu, 4 Jul 1996 18:18:50 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 4 Jul 1996, Stramaglia, Carlo wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> can someone tell me how to disable the Power save option on the console ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Carlo.Stramaglia@orbit.net

Which power saver ? The APM BIOS one (look in your BIOS), or the VESA
DPMS monitor on/sleep/suspend/off one (you have to run a program to
enable this, look in your init scripts) ....
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.