Re: This mailing list is being filtered for email addresses.

Arik Baratz (arikb@ccarik.technion.ac.il)
Sat, 6 Jul 1996 14:12:51 +0300 (GMT+0300)

On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:

> Anyone else getting larger than normal amounts of junk email ? (I've had
> about 15 from 2 acounts in the last 2 months, from none in the last year
> ....)

You bet! Now everything falls into place, as a few of my colegues (also
interested in Linux) started to get them... I got "cyber-times" from
netcom, some jewlary data, and other stuff.

I handles this stuff like this:
A. a letter to the sysadmin, domain manager and all, available from
"whois"
B. If I don't get a reply, I make sure their mailbox is at least as
full as mine...

Arik Baratz, Regularus Studentus, iNTP, 4Z9DGE

"Your conscious mind is very intelligent, and your unconscious mind
is a hell of a lot smarter than you are."
- Erickson H. Milton
http://ccarik.technion.ac.il/~arikb