Re: This mailing list is being filtered for email addresses.

Frohwalt Egerer (froh@devnull.iconsult.com)
7 Jul 1996 20:06:58 +0200

bpaj@gytha.demon.co.uk (Bryn Paul Arnold Jones) writes:

>> Set procmail up to send their postmaster, their providers postmaster and
>> their providers providers postmaster the message back each time you get
>> one. Someone down the chain will get it fixed
>>
>Hmm, I've not found the paper mail extention to procmail, can you point
>me to it ....

That's available under the name 'secretary'. Available in many designs and
sizes, secretaries effectivley filter your paper mail.

SCNR,
Froh

P.S.: diet fat sex illness medizine fraud money investment dollars social
security number debt bank religion god scientology devil jesus

--
Frohwalt Egerer                froh@iconsult.com, froh@devnull.franken.de
                                            ftpadmin@rrze.uni-erlangen.de

Parameter: What you get when you cross a paramedic and a meter maid. -- Larry Wall, Randal Schwartz: Programming Perl