Re: Linux Quake 0.91 on 2.0.4?

Tue, 9 Jul 1996 00:42:30 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 8 Jul 1996 rasmus@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca wrote:

> Anybody able to get the Linux version of Quake 0.91 to work on
> Linux 2.0.4 with the new libc? I get a core dump right after all
> the various startup messages have scrolled past.

Where, where, where, I can't find it anywhere (I've looked in the id
mirror on sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk (first), and the actual id software site,
all I can find is the old linux version of the quake networking test
(which still works here with it's own .pak, if that's what you ment,
dosn't work with the shareware .pak).

> -Rasmus

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.