Re: Is 2.0.7 it?

Wed, 24 Jul 1996 00:00:29 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996 admin@borisone.demon.co.uk wrote:

> Dunno, there is a patch 2.0.8.gz in the sunsite Incoming
> directory which contains mainly documentation fixes (I haven't
> looked too closely at it yet) but no similar patch in funet
> as of 01.46 BST.
>
> What gives ???
>
> steve roberts steve@borisone.demon.co.uk

Well I got it at Jul 20 07:47 BST, but from
ftp.cs.helsinki.fi:/pub/Software/Linux/Kernel/v2.0, in the future
look on ftp.funet.fi before ftp.cs.helsinki.fi, it's only a P5 running
Linux, not a group of servers as ftp.funet.fi is (I think anyway). It
does get the releases first, but only by a few minutes (10 ish).

Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.