Re: Linux <-> Apple Laser 16/600 [TCP problems??]

Rod Troch (troch@texas.com)
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 06:44:12 -0500 (CDT)

Since upgrading to 2.0.1 from 1.3.5x (Yeah I missed a huge gad of devl.
stuff) the networking has gone completly south. My understanding of 2.0
was improved networking, not worse networking!

I recently posted a message to comp.os.linux.networking and hope to hear
back from someone there, regarding my troubles. In a nutshell, tcp
connections hang and then die after an initial amount of data is passed
through the connection. I have fiddled with MTU settings, nothing has
improved the situation.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Rod

Rod Troch N2ZVV | Don't mess with TEXAS.
troch@texas.com | Lonestar - A Linux box
http://www.texas.com/ | FTP for Pgp key
"Don't ever ask anybody if they are from Texas; if they are, you'll
know it. If they aren't, you'll just make 'em feel bad." -Anonymous