Re: pppd: Unknown protocol (0x802b) recieved

D. Chiodo (djc@hal.microwave.com)
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 08:54:32 -0400 (EDT)

The system you are dialup up is probably a Windows based machine, and is
negotiating NetBeui.. Linux PPP doesnt recognize it, so you get that
message.. Just ignore it.. (As long as the connection works, that is)

-D