Re: pppd: Unknown protocol (0x802b) recieved

Aaron Wrasman (awrasman@mem.net)
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 19:35:03 -0700 (PDT)

It is IPX. The rover is trying to get you to add the protocol most likely
or you're getting IPX packets over your line. I had this problem at my old
school too. I got them to turn it off for my account. I don't know if you
can get them to do that for you though.