Re: test version of 2.1.0 available (fwd)

Derrik Pates (dpates@cavern.nmsu.edu)
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 13:35:50 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Mike Wangsmo wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, David Fries wrote:
>
> > > On, or about, Mon, 23 Sep 1996 12:48:48 -0400 (EDT), Marko Siladin
> > > (msiladin@athos.mas.vcu.edu) wrote: : >
> > > : > Comments? Success stories? Hate mail? Money?
> > > :
> Linus,
>
> Go ahead and put me down for AT LEAST $1. Just give me an address and
> the exchange info and I'll be more than happy to support whatever
> fiendish pleasure you may partake in, that would not be considered "your
> job!" :)

I agree. We should all be such excellent programmers that we should be
able to write our own OSes, but since we can't, we should try to encourage
guys lik Linus who can. Put me down for $20, it's worth at least that
much...

Derrik Pates
dpates@cavern.nmsu.edu

"What'll you two lovable plush toys have?"
"How 'bout a root beer popsicle and an Orange Julius? What about you,
Max?"
"Dishwater! And put it in a dirty glass!"
-Sam & Max
"Fair Wind to Java"